Here are the construction highlights!
What’s Happening Now:
Erland Construction will be implementing the Stage 1 Pedestrian Plan as follows:
- On Friday April 30th jersey barriers will be installed along Rantoul Street in front of the project.
- On Saturday May 1st the construction fence will be installed around the perimeter of the site.
- Note that at this stage, vehicular traffic will not be altered and pedestrian traffic will be rerouted along Rantoul Street only, to a temporary protected pedestrian walkway as indicated by the signage.
What’s Happening Next:
- Starting on or about May 6th, reconstruction of the Pleasant Street Sidewalk, that runs next to the Depot Square Condos, will begin.
- Starting on or about May 10th, demolition of 136 Rantoul, 142 Rantoul and 9 Park will begin.
Should you have any questions regarding the Project, please email Kristen@beverlycrossing.com
Future construction updates will be posted on the Development Projects / Depot II page.