Welcome to Beverly's Health Department's Online Permit Center!
The City of Beverly is pleased to offer residents, organizations and businesses the ability to apply, pay for, and receive food, occupancy, pool, tanning, animals and other, permits online. Users will also have the ability to check the status of permits and inspections. To use our Online Permitting System, you must first register. This is a one-time process that takes less than 5 minutes.
Requirements Applicants who register, will benefit by the following:
- Much of the information will auto-fill on the permit application after your original registration.
- Interdepartmental routing, where required, will be done electronically, expediting the permit review process.
- Applicants can add attachments (plans, pictures, specs, etc.) to the application.
- Applicants will have the ability to view the status of their application and comments from other departments, including whether additional information is required.
- The results of inspections can be viewed online
- Users can track all recent permitting history for any parcel in the city.
- As an option, users can always pay in person by check or credit/debit card.
We are no longer accepting paper permit applications.