- September 6, 2022 - State Primary
- November 8, 2022 - State Election
- View previous election results.
Polling hours are 7:00am - 8:00pm on the day of the election at all locations.
Ward 1, Precincts 1 & 2: Ayers-Ryal Side Elementary School, 40 Woodland Avenue
Ward 2, Precincts 1 & 2: Beverly Public Library, Winter Street Entrance
Ward 3, Precincts 1 & 2: McKeown School, 70 Balch Street
Ward 4, Precincts 1 & 2: Cove Elementary School, 20 Eisenhower Avenue
Ward 5, Precincts 1 & 2: North Beverly Elementary School, 48 Putnam Street
Ward 6, Precincts 1 & 2: Centerville Elementary School, 17 Hull Street
Voting Absentee or by Mail
Absentee Ballot Requests
A registered voter who will be unable to vote at the polls on Election Day due to: (1) absence from the voter’s city or town during normal polling hours; or (2) physical disability preventing you from going to the polling place; or (3) religious belief can apply for an absentee ballot to be mailed.
Please complete the absentee ballot application. Applications may be submitted to the City Clerk's Office in person, by mail, fax, or by e-mail.
- Four business days before the election at 5:00 p.m.- Last day and hour to apply for ballot to be mailed.
- Day before the election at 12:00 p.m.- Last hour and day to apply for absentee ballot to be filled out in person at the City Clerk's Office.
- The ballot must be returned to the City Clerk's Office by close of the polls on Election Day.
- Please remember to sign the tan envelope before returning the ballot. Once the ballot is sealed inside the signed, tan envelope, it can be returned to the City Clerk's Office by mail in the provided white envelope or to the drop box at City Hall.
For more information on absentee voting, please visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.
Early Voting at City Hall
Please check back for 2022 in-person early voting information.
Are You Registered?
If you have not registered to vote, you may do so at the Clerk's Office in City Hall or online. A person may only be a registered voter in one location and should register at the address considered to be the primary residence.
The deadline to register to vote in any election is twenty (20) days prior to the date of the election.
Have You Moved?
Voters must update their voter registration address every time they move, even within the same city. If you have moved, you can update your registration by filling out a new voter registration form and returning it to the City Clerk's Office or by making the change on the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.
For more information on voting and elections, visit the Massachusetts Elections Division website. If you have questions about elections or voter eligibility, please call the City Clerk's Office at (978) 605-2324.