- Departments L through Z
- Veterans’ Services
- Resources for Veterans
Resources for Veterans
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services - Annuity
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services - Bonuses
- Massachusetts Womens Veterans Network
- Massachusetts Vets Advisor
Federal Veteran Affairs Access
Veteran Affairs Form Search
Veteran Affairs Rules & Regulations
Veteran Affairs Hospital Enrollment
DD-214 & Records Request
- eVetRecs - Online Service Records Request
- Mass residents records may be on file with your local VSO.
Local Veteran Groups
- Beverly Vietnam Veterans
- Herman A. Spear Post 331, American Legion
- North Shore Veterans Coalition
- Vittori Rocci Post Number 56
Active to Civilian Transition Employment Support
- Al Yee
USMC Vietnam Veteran Veterans Employment Representative MassHire North Shore Career Center
70 Washington St.
Salem, MA 01970
Start a Small Business
- Read the full Digital.com guide to starting a small business for veterans here
- VA Veteran's Entrepreneur Portal : VEP makes it easier for small businesses to access federal services, regardless of its source—and quickly connects Veteran entrepreneurs to relevant ‘best-practices’ and information.
- Veteran Business Outreach Center (VBOC): As a part of the federal Small Business Assistance program, he Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) program offers resources to veterans who are interested in starting or growing a small business.
- The National Center for Veterans Institute for Procurement (VIP): VIP provides veteran owned small businesses the tools they need to be procurement ready and grow in the federal market
- VA VetBiz: VetBiz is a portal for verification, acquisitions, and management support. It helps veterans find verified firms and offers training, communications, and assists in setting up events.