COVID Vaccine Sites
Local Vaccine Information
Danvers Doubletree Hotel
50 Ferncroft Rd, Danvers, MA 01923
Salem State University South Campus
99 Harrison Rd, Salem, MA 01970
Beverly Council on Aging
90 Colon St, Beverly, MA 01915
Danvers Council on Aging,
25 Stone Street, Danvers, MA 01923
|Register Now:||Register Now:||Register Now: |
|Mass vaccination sites are large venue sites located across the Commonwealth that offer the highest volume of vaccine appointments.||The Cities of Beverly and Salem, and the Towns of Danvers, Marblehead, and Swampscott are hosting a regional vaccination clinic site.|
To make an appointment by phone, call the Massachusetts Vaccine Scheduling Resource Line at 2-1-1, Mondays-Fridays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
State Vaccine Information
Information about the COVID-19 vaccine is being updated on a daily basis. To ensure you are accessing the latest information, please use the following resources form the Massachusetts state website listed below:
- Mass.gov COVID-19 vaccine home page
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination phases
- Learn more about the groups that are eligible in each phase of the COVID-19 vaccine distribution timeline.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination locations
- Find a map of COVID-19 vaccination locations with contact details and sign-up information for individuals currently eligible to be vaccinated.
- Prepare for your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- How to make your COVID-19 vaccination appointment and get ready for it.
- The facts about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Learn more about vaccine safety, how the vaccine was developed, and how it works.
- Review the different types of COVID-19 vaccines
Important information to know before going to a vaccine appointment:
- The vaccine is free. You will never be asked for a credit card number to make an appointment.
- You must make an appointment to get a vaccine.
- The vaccine requires two doses. You should make sure you have a second appointment scheduled from the same site, or know how to schedule it, before leaving your first appointment.
- You must confirm you are eligible for your phase.
- You can get a vaccine even if you do not have insurance, a driver’s license, or a Social Security number.