Free Rapid Antigen Tests
Residential households in the U.S. are now eligible for another order of free, at-home, rapid antigen COVID-19 tests. Each order now includes 8 tests that will arrive in 2 separate packages (4 tests in each package). Packages will ship free. To order yours today, visit covidtests.gov.
Free City-Sponsored PCR Testing
If you have not received results within 48 hours, please email COVID_results@cataldoambulance.com with the following information for each members of your household for which you are looking for results:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Testing date
- Testing location
"Stop the Spread"
The Commonwealth is supporting free testing sites in regions across Massachusetts to help stop the spread of COVID-19. These sites support the testing of asymptomatic individuals and are free for all Massachusetts residents. Some local sites include Salem, Lynn, Chelsea, and Saugus.
The Stop the Spread program is intended to provide low barrier, free, and easy to access testing to all Massachusetts residents.
- Open to all Massachusetts residents
- Testing is not restricted to residents of the cities where sites are located
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Out-of-state residents are not eligible for free testing under the Stop the Spread program
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their doctors
COVID Testing Information
COVID-19 testing is an important way to protect your family, friends, and community. It will save lives and help keep our community headed in the right direction.
Walk-in or testing by appointment is widely available in Beverly and throughout Massachusetts - please visit: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/find-a-covid-19-test to find a test near you.
Home testing is available at no cost to all eligible Massachusetts adults. Kits are reserved for adults (18+) who live or work in a congregate setting, are experiencing symptoms, have recently been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or who have otherwise been recommended for testing. Please visit the Pixel by LabCorp for Massachusetts webpage for details, and to request a test kit.
Testing is recommended if:
- You were in close quarters with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 for an extended period of time (more than 15 minutes)
- Someone in your household has COVID-19
- You have a fever over 100.5 combined with any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- You have uncommon COVID-19 symptoms (sore throat, nasal congestion, upset stomach, cough without a fever) AND has any contact with someone who has COVID-19