Make a Report

To report a street light outage/issue, please visit our MyBeverly portal or download the MyBeverly app.

To report faulty traffic signals, please call the Department of Public Services at 978-921-6053.

Get an Electrical Permit

If you would like to obtain a permit for Electrical work, please visit the Municipal Inspections Department.