Seasonal / Scheduled Collections, Appliances, CRTs
Appliances (Non-Freon)-Free of Charge
Email Karen Milo to schedule pick up - no payment needed.
- Only those who pay an Annual Trash Fee to the City of Beverly are Eligible for this Service.
- Gas grills, microwaves and lawnmowers go out with your regular trash - considered a bulk item (one bulk item allowed per week).
- Pickup curbside 3rd Saturday of each month (April 17).
- Deadline for scheduling a pickup is 10 am the third Friday of the month (April 16). Sorry, no exceptions.
JRM does not pick up any items that contain Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers etc.) Freon must first be removed from all refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and dehumidifiers by a licensed handler- it is likely they will remove your appliance at that time. (Do a Google search or check the Yellow Pages.)
Televisions & Monitors ($20 Each)
Due to COVID-19,we are no longer issuing stickers for cathode ray tube monitors (CRTs). We will now allow eligible residents to mail (preferred method) their payment ($20 per television (TV)). When payment is received, your pickup will be scheduled. Please send a check payable to The City of Beverly for $20 (each TV) to:
Beverly City Hall
Attn: Karen Milo
191 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915
Checks must be received by Thursday, April 15 for pick up in April. Please include a note with your name, phone, address and regular trash day.
If you are unable to mail the payment you may drop it off with the required information at the welcome desk at the entrance to City Hall by Thursday, April 15 for pick up in April.
- Only those who pay an annual trash fee to the City of Beverly are eligible for this service
- Pickup curbside - 3rd Saturday of each month (April 17)
Alternative Disposal Options
Yard Waste Curbside Pick up
Only those who pay an Annual Trash Fee to the City of Beverly are eligible for this service.
- Leaves, grass clippings, other easily raked material
- Use paper yard waste bags or clearly marked open barrels
- No plastic bags
- No limit to the amount properly put out
- Pickup is on your trash/recycling day (put out by 7 am) only during scheduled Seasonal Collection (PDF), or bring to the Standley Street Compost Site