- Newspaper with inserts
- Magazines/catalogs and phone books
- All junk mail (plastic windows removed)
- Clean paperboard, egg cartons, pizza and cereal boxes
- Corrugated cardboard – flattened, and tied or taped, to 3’ x 3’
- NO PLASTIC BAGS – Bring to grocery store with bread, newspaper and dry cleaning bags.
- Glass bottles/jars – No broken or other glass such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex.
- Metal cans, clean aluminum foil and aerosol cans – No paint cans.
- All plastic containers labeled with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- No motor oil or chemical containers.
- No Styrofoam. The City of Beverly’s Electronic Recycling Extravaganza accepts Styrofoam for FREE. This event is held the 1st Saturday of May. Please check our web page for more details and the flyer mid April.
There is NO LIMIT to the amount of Recycling you may put out each week