- Newspaper with inserts
- Magazines/catalogs and phone books
- All junk mail (plastic windows removed)
- Clean paperboard, egg cartons, pizza and cereal boxes
- Corrugated cardboard – flattened, and tied or taped, to 3’ x 3’
- NO PLASTIC BAGS – Bring to grocery store with bread, newspaper and dry cleaning bags.
- Glass bottles/jars – No broken or other glass such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex.
- Metal cans, clean aluminum foil and aerosol cans – No paint cans.
- All plastic containers labeled with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- No motor oil or chemical containers.
- No Styrofoam. Lifoam Industries of Peabody has a Styrofoam drop-off every third Saturday of each month, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at their facility in Centennial Park. http://refoamit.com/SingleEvents/tabid/90/Default.aspx
There is NO LIMIT to the amount of Recycling you may put out each week