What Can Be Recycled?
- Newspaper with inserts
- Magazines/catalogs and phone books
- All junk mail
- Clean paperboard, egg cartons, pizza and cereal boxes
- Milk & juice cartons
- Corrugated cardboard – flattened, and tied or taped, to 3’ x 3’
- NO PLASTIC BAGS - Bring back to grocery store with bread, newspaper and dry cleaning bags.
- Glass bottles/jars – No broken or other glass such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex.
- Metal cans, clean aluminum foil and aerosol cans – No paint cans.
- All plastic containers labeled with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- No motor oil or chemical containers.
- No Styrofoam.
Rigid Plastic Drop off in Salem