Qualifications: Motivated, self-starter with a desire to work with older adults in a social, educational and recreational setting; excellent communication skills, able to learn systems quickly, multi-task and assist where needed in a busy senior center. Support planning and implementing annual Senior Day in the Park and other seasonal activities. Prefer college student/graduate studying in recreation, social work or marketing fields.
- Designing flyers to promote activities
- Setting up and breaking down special events and activities
- Provide administrative and clerical support to management staff as requested
- Supporting the implementation of Senior Day in the Park
- Database entry and management
- Provide coverage to front desk for program registration and telephone calls in to the center
- Other duties as assigned.
Send cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, 191 Cabot St., Beverly, MA 01915. Posted June 26, 2019