Welcome to Beverly’s Online Permit Center!
The City of Beverly is pleased to offer residents, organizations and businesses the ability to apply, pay for, and receive building, electrical, gas, plumbing and mechanical permits online. Users will also have the ability to check the status of permits and inspections.
This is the first phase of a multi-phase project to improve customer service and increase accessibility to government services.
TO USE OUR ON-LINE PERMITTING SYSTEM, YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER. This is a onetime process that takes less than 5 minutes.
APPLICANTS WHO REGISTER, will benefit by the following:
- Much of the information will auto-fill on the permit application after your original registration.
- Interdepartmental routing, where required, will be done electronically, expediting the permit review process.
- Applicants can add attachments (plans, pictures, specs, etc.) to the application.
- Applicants will have the ability to view the status of their application and comments from other departments, including whether additional information is required.
- The results of inspections can be viewed on-line
- Users can track all recent permitting history for any parcel in the city.
On-line payment for the permit will be by PayPal. As an option, users can always pay in person by check or credit/debit card.
Do you wish to continue to the online permit center?