The Beverly Recreation Department is seeking to fill an employment opportunity during the winter and spring season 2019 Evening Enrichment Classes.
Temporary PT Position: Applications are currently being accepted. This position will be staffed from February 25, 2019 until May 18, 2019.
Questions can be directed to the Beverly Recreation Department via email: email@example.com or by telephone: (978) 921-6067.
The Beverly Recreation Department is an equal opportunity employer.
Evening Enrichment Monitor: (1 position) This position involves monitoring the enrichment classes being run by the Beverly Recreation Department from 2/25/19 to 5/18/19 at the Beverly Senior Center at 90 Colon Street, Beverly.
A monitor is needed to work Mondays and Wednesdays from approximately 6:00pm to 9:15pm while classes are running. Hours may vary each week:
- Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment or inclement weather
- No classes scheduled on holidays
- Some classes start at 6:00pm and may require earlier arrival to open building
- Some classes may run past 9:00pm requiring the Monitor to stay past 9:15pm to close building
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the building before classes start and after classes end
- Taking walk-in registrations for class participants when needed
- Directing instructors and class attendees to the assigned classrooms
- Assisting instructors with light classroom setup when needed
- Light sweeping is sometimes required
- Weekly check in with Beverly Recreation office for updated class information
Pay Rate: $15-$18/Hour depending on experience