Snow and Ice information for Residents/Business Owners: Snow and Ice pamphlet updated Feb 2017
Information for City Contractors: 2017 Snow & Ice Specifications
This form is now a fillable PDF form. When completed, please save the document and email to Tracy Reardon at email@example.com
Municipal Lots available during a snow emergency parking ban. Click Here For Map
- Franklin Place and Washington Street (between the two streets)
- Pond Street (behind Casa Da Moda)
- Pond Street (at American Legion/Spear Post)
- Briscoe St/Hale St (across from Central Fire Station)
- Congress Street and Summit Avenue (public lot)
- Chapman Street and Federal Street (behind Family Dollar)
- MBTA Parking Garage on Rantoul Street (reduced rate during parking ban)
Please remove any basketball hoops from the street as they could be destroyed by the heavy equipment that is used. If you have a question or concern you may call the Department of Public Services at 978-921-6053. If you would like to receive reverse-911 calls, please fill out the form below.
In our efforts to provide more reliable communications with Residents and Businesses in the City, we have implemented Swiftreach Networks, Inc. as our Emergency Notification service provider. Swift911™ in its simplest form is a system that makes phone calls to specific people or areas in the event of an emergency or for sharing important information. All the calls you receive will have the Caller ID of ‘Beverly City Hall’. If you are not receiving these calls, please fill out the form below to add or update your contact information – You may also remove yourself from our lists.