City Hall and other non-public safety offices will have a delayed opening on Monday, February 13th. Offices will open at 12:30 p.m.
There will be no trash/recycling collection on Monday. Collection will resume on Tuesday and be delayed a day for the remainder of the week.
Municipal Lots available during a snow emergency parking ban. Click Here For Map
- Franklin Place and Washington Street (between the two streets)
- Pond Street
- Pond Street (at American Legion/Spear Post)
- Briscoe St/Hale St (across from Central Fire Station)
- Congress Street and Summit Avenue (public lot)
- Chapman Street and Federal Street (behind Family Dollar)
- MBTA Garage on Rantoul Street (discounted rate)
If you have a question or concern you may call the Department of Public Services at 978-921-6053. If you would like to receive reverse-911 calls, please fill out the form below.
In our efforts to provide more reliable communications with Residents and Businesses in the City, we have implemented Swiftreach Networks, Inc. as our Emergency Notification service provider. Swift911™ in its simplest form is a system that makes phone calls to specific people or areas in the event of an emergency or for sharing important information. All the calls you receive will have the Caller ID of ‘Beverly City Hall’. If you are not receiving these calls, please fill out the form below to add or update your contact information – You may also remove yourself from our lists.