NOTICE – HYDRANT FLUSHING
The City of Beverly will be flushing hydrants starting Monday, April 30th between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Hydrant flushing will occur on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Discoloration of water could result. If this occurs, please allow more time for the water system to settle down before using any water. Please do not run your hot water until your cold water is clear.
- Beverly Farms
- Prides Crossing
- Ryal Side
- Prospect Hill
- Gloucester Crossing
- Hospital Hill
- Shingleville (portions of Elliott Street, McKay Street and Opal Avenue)
- Raymond Farms
- Apple Village
- North Beverly
Municipal Lots available during a snow emergency parking ban. Click Here For Map
- Franklin Place and Washington Street (between the two streets)
- Pond Street
- Pond Street (at American Legion/Spear Post)
- Briscoe St/Hale St (across from Central Fire Station)
- Congress Street and Summit Avenue (public lot)
- Chapman Street and Federal Street (behind Family Dollar)
- MBTA Garage on Rantoul Street (discounted rate)
If you have a question or concern you may call the Department of Public Services at 978-921-6053. If you would like to receive reverse-911 calls, please fill out the form below.
In our efforts to provide more reliable communications with Residents and Businesses in the City, we have implemented Swiftreach Networks, Inc. as our Emergency Notification service provider. Swift911™ in its simplest form is a system that makes phone calls to specific people or areas in the event of an emergency or for sharing important information. All the calls you receive will have the Caller ID of ‘Beverly City Hall’. If you are not receiving these calls, please fill out the form below to add or update your contact information – You may also remove yourself from our lists.