In our efforts to provide more reliable communications with Residents and Businesses in the City, we have implemented Swiftreach Networks, Inc. as our Emergency Notification service provider.
Swift911™ in its simplest form is a system that makes phone calls to specific people or areas in the event of an emergency or for sharing important information. All the calls you receive will have the Caller ID of 'Beverly City Hall'.
If you are not receiving these calls, please fill out the form below to add or update your contact information.~ You may also remove yourself from our lists.
Municipal Lots available during a snow emergency parking ban
- Franklin Place and Washington Street (between the two streets)
- Pond Street (behind Casa Da Moda)
- Pond Street (at American Legion/Spear Post)
- Railroad Avenue (1886 House)
- Congress Street and Summit Avenue (public lot)
- Chapman Street and Federal Street (behind Family Dollar)
- Court Street (NO OVERNIGHT PARKING)