OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To create a friendly and safe community for Beverly seniors and their families by providing social services, transportation, education, health, recreation, and leisure time activities and resources that support their well being and independence.
- To assist frail seniors by advocating for supportive services that increase their ability to remain independent.
The Senior Center is open to all seniors 60 and older, including seniors from neighboring towns. There is no membership fee to join, simply come in and fill out a registration form. There is something for everyone here. Staff members and volunteers are available to show you around, share a cup of coffee, and introduce you to some new friends.
|Daily Activities and Other Information
- Daily exercise, health and education, arts/craft programs, trips local and beyond, clubs and activities
- Cafe on the Hill offers coffee (a bargain at 25 cents per cup), pastries, and hot and cold cereal (also only 25 cents per bowl) in the morning and a delicious lunch provided by Senior Care Inc in the afternoon ($2 suggested donation). Call one day in advance to schedule your lunch.
- Health and wellness screenings offered by community partners
- Outreach, information, and referral.
- SHINE Counseling (Serving the Health Information Needs of Elders)
- Supportive Service programs for home bound elders, sunshine birthday visit, friendly caller program, help with seasonal clean up, holiday visits.
- Support groups
- LOTS of Volunteer opportunities–we need your help!
- Transportation in and around Beverly, call 978-921-6078 for information.
- Click here for a listing of more activities in the current newsletter.
Come and Join Us… We’re Looking Forward to Meeting You!!