REGISTER TO VOTE
- The last day to register to vote for the November election is Saturday October 24, 2020.
- On Saturday, October 24, voter registrations will be accepted at City Hall from 2PM-4 PM and 7PM- 8PM.
- To check voter registration status, update your address, or to register to vote online, please visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Elections Division website at https://www.sec.state.ma.us
- Contact the City Clerk’s office at 978-605-2327 or 2328 or 2329, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Requests for mail-in ballots will be accepted until Wednesday, October 28th at 5:00pm.
- To request a mail-in ballot, complete the 2020 Vote by Mail Application and return it to the City Clerk’s Office by mail to 191 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915 or by email to email@example.com.
- This page will be updated once ballots have been received from the Elections Division so voters know when to expect to receive their ballots.
- Completed mail-in ballots can be hand delivered and placed in the temporary ballot dropbox located in the back vestibule of City Hall.This ballot dropbox will be emptied regularly. Ballots hand delivered to City Hall must be received by 8:00pm on November 3.
- Ballots returned by mail need to be postmarked no later than November 3 and must be back to the City Clerk’s Office no later than November 6.
EARLY VOTING: SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 – FRIDAY OCTOBER 30, 2020
- Early, in person, voting will be held on the first floor of Beverly City Hall starting Saturday October 17th.
- Entrance is required through the front door of City Hall and exit is required out the back door, (exceptions made for ADA requirements).
- City Hall will only be open to the public for early voting.
- Standard social distancing measures will be followed.
- Early voting hours are as follows:
- Saturday: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
- Sunday: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
- Monday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM – 7:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM – 1:00PM
VOTING ON ELECTION DAY: NOVEMBER 3, 2020
- Regular polling hours will be from 7:00AM – 8:00PM on November 3, 2020.
- Polling locations are as follows:
- Ward 1 – Ayers Ryal Side School, 40 Woodland Ave
- Ward 2 – Beverly Library, side entrance bottom floor, 32 Essex Street
- Ward 3 – McKeown School, 70 Balch Street
- Ward 4 – Cove School, 20 Eisenhower Ave
- Ward 5 – North Beverly School, 48 Putnam Street
- Ward 6 – Centerville School, 17 Hull Street
- To find out your ward and precinct, visit www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema