City Hall and other City buildings will be open to the public starting Monday September 14, 2020. Here is the information you need to know:
- City Hall offices will be open during regular posted hours
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am – 7:30pm
- Friday 8:30am – 1:00pm
- The first floor of City Hall will be open to visitors, the second and third floors of City Hall will be available by appointment only
- We will limit the number of people in the building, and you may need to wait to gain entry
- Visitors must enter through the front door and exit through the back door
- Visitors will be required to wear face coverings in order to enter City Hall and practice social distancing while inside
- All visitors will be required to sign in, with their name and contact information, at the new Welcome Desk, before being allowed into the first floor hallway to conduct their business
- Entrance to the first floor hallway will be controlled and limited to one person at a transaction window at a time
- We ask for your patience as it is possible that you may have to wait in line to gain entry to City Hall
- Visitors who need access to the Engineering, Planning or Building/Inspections departments are strongly recommended to make an appointment before coming to City Hall or to the GAR Hall.
- Meeting locations have been setup on the side lawn of City Hall for department specific appointments
- As a reminder, you can continue to conduct much of your business online, by mail, or by phone.
The library will offer a combination of indoor computer time by appointment, outdoor tabletop book browsing, and front door pickup of books ordered online. Please look to their website for more information. The Senior Center will offer more programming in the coming weeks.