Next Regular Meeting: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
The Conservation Commission is responsible for reviewing and permitting all work (construction, cutting, grading, or new landscaping, etc.) in or near wetlands, ponds, rivers, and coastal areas in the City of Beverly under Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (310 CMR 10) and its implementing Regulations, as well as the local wetlands ordinance and implementing regulations.
The Commission consists of seven voting members who are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the City Council, each for a three-year term.
- MA DEP COVID-19 Wetlands FAQs for Conservation Commission
- Guidance to Conservation Commissions for Submissions During MassDEP Office Closures
- 2019 Greenscapes Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- DEP Guidance to Permitting Small Docks & Piers
- List of Environmental Consultants & Engineers
- Amended Beverly Wetland Protection Regulations – 03/2018
- MA DEP Protecting Wetlands in Massachusetts
- Tough Plants for Tough Spots – Native Plant Trust
- Buffer Zone Restoration Guidelines – Wellesley Wetlands Committee
The Conservation Commission office is located within the Planning Department, 3rd Floor City Hall, 191 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915. The Conservation Administrator can be reached at
email@example.com or at (978) 605-2343.
|Christine Bertoni, Chair||62 Hart Street||June 30, 2023|
|Robert Buchsbaum, Vice Chair||12 Bertram Street||June 30, 2022|
|Richard Grandoni||58 Neptune Street||June 30, 2023|
|David Dines||5 Pilgrim Heights||June 30, 2021|
|Vacant||June 30, 2020|
|Stephanie Herbster||105 Hull Street||June 30, 2022|
|William Squibb||509 Cabot||June 30, 2022|