- 451 & 453-455 Essex Street at 8am
- 7 Hemlock Street at 9/9:30am (after 451 & 453-455 Essex Street)
Next Regular Meeting: Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Recording from the March 31, 2020 virtual Conservation Commission meeting is available here.
The Conservation Commission is responsible for reviewing and permitting all work (construction, cutting, grading, or new landscaping, etc.) in or near wetlands, ponds, rivers, and coastal areas in the City of Beverly under Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (310 CMR 10) and its implementing Regulations, as well as the local wetlands ordinance and implementing regulations.
The Commission is comprised of seven voting members who are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the City Council, each for a three-year term.
- Guidance to Conservation Commissions for Submissions During MassDEP Office Closures
- 2019 Greenscapes Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- DEP Guidance to Permitting Small Docks & Piers
- List of Environmental Consultants & Engineers
- Amended Beverly Wetland Protection Regulations – 03/2018
- MA DEP Protecting Wetlands in Massachusetts
The Conservation Commission office is located within the Planning Department, 3rd Floor City Hall, 191 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915. The Conservation Administrator can be reached at
email@example.com or at (978) 605-2343.
|Christine Bertoni, Chair||62 Hart Street||June 30, 2020|
|Robert Buchsbaum, Vice Chair||12 Bertram Street||June 30, 2022|
|Richard Grandoni||58 Neptune Street||June 30, 2020|
|David Dines||5 Pilgrim Heights||June 30, 2021|
|Vacant||June 30, 2020|
|Stephanie Herbster||105 Hull Street||June 30, 2022|
|William Squibb||509 Cabot||June 30, 2022|