Beverly Commission on Disabilities
Welcome to our website!
The Beverly Commission on Disabilities is a vibrant group of individuals who are dedicated to increasing the quality of life for all individuals with disabilities.
Over the last several years, the Commission has been involved with projects in the community. These projects include the following:
- Made a financial donation to the North Beverly Playground;
- Purchased a TTY for the Library;
- Purchased assistive listening devices for the Council Chamber’s, all elementary schools and Briscoe Middle School;
- Sponsored a Community Access Monitoring Program
- Offered the Beverly Business Community technical assistance in order to make their business more accessible.
- Completed an ADA Transition Plan.
- Requirements for Tables & Chairs in front of business;
- Streamlined the process of obtaining a handicapped parking (HP) space for home use and City Street.
For your information, the Beverly Commission on Disabilities generally meets on the third floor of City Hall on the third Thursday of every month, except January and February at 7:00 p.m. Come join us!
If you need to contact the ADA Coordinator for assistance, you may do so by calling (978) 921-6000 X2401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the future, we will be posting our agenda. In addition, we are hoping to have a list of agencies that may assist you with an issue.
|Candace Pike, Co-Chair||291 Essex Street||November 1, 2015|
|Kevin Gallant, Chair||17 Scenna Road||November 1, 2015|
|Karen Bloodgood||116 Lothrop Street||November 1, 2016|
|Debra Margolis||1 Worthington Green||November 1, 2016|
|Nancy Houghton||20 Sohier Road||November 1, 2017|
|Steven Frederickson||ADA Coordinator|