The Snow Emergency Parking Ban will be in effect on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. The parking ban will be in effect for up to 48 hours.
There will be no parking allowed on any municipal streets. Violators shall be subjected to ticketing and/or towing. Municipal lots are available for those who have no other accommodations; meter fees must be paid during normal meter hours.
Municipal Lots available during a snow emergency parking ban: (Click for Map)
- Franklin Place and Washington Street (between the two streets)
- Pond Street (behind Casa Da Moda)
- Pond Street (at American Legion/Spear Post)
- Briscoe St/Hale St (across from Central Fire Station)
- Congress Street and Summit Avenue (public lot)
- Chapman Street and Federal Street (behind Family Dollar)
- Court Street (NO PARKING) - Parking lot is closed
Please remove any basketball hoops from the street as they could be destroyed by the heavy equipment that we will need for this storm.
If you have a question or concern you may call the Department of Public Services at 978-921-6053.
If you would like to receive reverse-911 calls, please fill out the form below.